This week’s slow-cooker Sunday is another BIG favorite in our house that I often forget about it! It has very few ingredients and nearly impossible to mess up. I will usually serve this easy meal with breadsticks and salad.
Slow Cooker Sunday! – Ravioli LasagnaCourse: Slow-Cooker DinnerDifficulty: Easy
Feel free to add any veggies to your meat sauce your family likes…green/red peppers or mushrooms would be a great option! Also, if your family likes spicy…spice it up! Toss in some red pepper flakes for an extra kick!
A Large Bag of your favorite frozen ravioli (make sure it’s frozen and you’ll want enough for at least two layers in your crockpot)
2 Cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese for topping
1 large jar of marinara sauce
1-1.5 lbs of ground meat (optional – I used ground turkey this time)
1/2 white onion
season with salt, pepper and oregano
- start by making your meat sauce…brown up your ground meat
- chop up your onion and any other veggies you want to add in
- cook the onion for a few minutes with your browning meat
- once your meat and veggies are cooked, mix in your jar of marinara sauce to complete your sauce!
- time to layer your lasagna! add a single layer of frozen ravioli, top with a layer of your sauce then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese! Repeat this process 2-3 times.
- once your lasagna is layered up, your top layer should be cheese. Sprinkle everything with some Parmesan cheese, a pinch of salt, pepper and oregano.
- cook on low for 4-6 hours (you can cook on high if you’re in a time crunch but not long…your just warming up everything and melting the cheeses.
Alright, I think that about does it for this weeks Slow-Cooker Sunday! Let me know if you try making this and always tag me on social so I can share!
Looking for a link to a product mentioned today or in one of my IG/TikTok posts? Try HERE: http://gatormom.com/shop-my-favs Some links featured on this post and linked throughout my website may contain affiliate links. Thanks so much for shopping through them. I appreciate you always thinking of me! 🙂
Have the BEST day!