It’s no secret that one of my favorite brands for new moms is TWELVElittle! Their bags are so well designed with a crazy amount of easy organization. But what about “after” the baby/kid years?? Today I’m showing a comparison of the ever popular peek-a-boo backpack and convertible hobo packed for myself, puppy and older kids.
Shop Items Mentioned in Today’s Video:
- Twelvelittle bags and pouch – use code “gatormom15″for 15% off 12L
- Shop my Amazon storefront where you’ll find all my favs!
- Andar Denner wallet – use code “gatormom15” for 15% off
- favorite hand sanitizer by Touchland
- Oventure key ring
- Rothys wristlet
- Accordion File Folder
- Erin Condren planner, favorite pens and more!
Other videos that may be helpful:
Alright, I think that does it for today’s blog post! As always, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out! I’m always happy to help! Couldn’t find a link to something I mentioned today?? Try HERE
Have the BEST day!